Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Creativity Is A Threat To Some Of The People On Newsvine?

There is an opinion that the censorship at Newsvine is done to create an unfair and hostile environment for creative artists who try to use the service because they would upstage some of the less talented individuals who use the system for their political activism and do not want to lose the spotlight to innovative and entertaining participants and their activities.

I am not sure how I feel about this theory and if it were true, it could be altered by some tweeks to the Meta-Policy at Newsvine.

My personal problems at the service were the result of getting into too many battles at the service over my politics. It is fair to say that my opinions at times were presented in a way that was overly aggressive and that I should not be that ruthless to these people. That is an opinion that I will listen to and assess my own actions, but that should not disallow me from holding those views and arguing with as much passion as I can fit within this particular forum's rules of behavior.

Right now I am working on a concept at Newsvine where I will be Tom, the proprietor of a clip-joint and a laundromat.

No comments:

Post a Comment